Thursday, April 12, 2012

Behind the Scenes of Sips etc.

A little while ago I discovered that taking pictures for the blog was not my favorite thing.
Don't get me wrong, I do like it, but between figuring out post ideas, making drinks, and writing the post,
I didn't have much patience left for picture taking too.

<Enter knight in shining armor>

So believe it or not my sweet husband volunteered to do it.
And to be fair, he's way better at it than me anyway.
With him, picture taking shouldn't be taken lightly...a few shots just won't do.
 (Where as my impatient self was willing to settle for one or two pics with no problem).

Excuse the plastic on the floor (and the computer monitor) there was some painting being done on the house.

So now with most of our posts (not all, I still do some pictures if he's not around, and Kirst does some too) he's the man behind the camera: on the floor, climbing on tables and dragging things outside.
And I'm his (still somewhat impatient) assistant holding backdrops and watching for shadows.

We're quite the duo I must say.

But he's pretty cute isn't he?
He might kill me for this post....

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I seriously love that guy a teensy bit more for doing this. :)

    ReplyDelete