Sunday, January 29, 2012

Diet Coke Days-- One of my Newest Prized Possessions...


First, last week finished up our Sip Your Way Skinny Series for January. We hope it gave you some good, practical, and motivational ideas on how to maintain your health resolutions this year.

Now, onto today's Diet Coke Days post...

I have been d.y.i.n.g. to show you, my fellow diet cokers, something that I got for Christmas
and now I finally can...

While I was in Philly over New Years, my cousin Ross came over for the family dinner and had this gem under his arm:

...and he says: "Trish, I saw this and figured you had to have it".

!!!!!!!!!. What? Seriously?
It's not very often that your twenty-something, boy, cousin sees a tote bag and thinks of you.
Even more rare, it's something that you really like...

Best. present. ever.


Thanks Rossy! I sport it all over Denver.

Any other diet cokers get some paraphernalia over the holidays? 
Tell us all about it!

Photobucket


2 comments:

  1. haha i love that ross saw it and bought it for you. Very cute without being overly brand corny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, how many boys do that? not many...and I'm glad you think so, because I use it all the time.

    ReplyDelete