Friday, November 4, 2011

TheAdams- Po' Man's Bloody Mary


So I'm sitting here watching the History Channel Modern Marvels (I don't have school today, hence why I'm just sitting watch the History Channel at 11 AM). Today is my lucky day, its an episode that is all about beer brewing. I'm working on a Beer 101 series and this episode is awesome. I almost want to give up on the Beer 101 series and just recommend you watch this episode, but it might be hard to put into a blog post.

Anyway, since the girls made some pretty awesome tomato juice, we were poised to find a way to involve beer.  After a little research, we found this original recipe here... it's a Bloody Mary made with beer.
We thought we'd try it ourselves with the tomato juice that they had just made.




We thought it was great and fit right in with our student budgets.
We used a pale ale in our mix but I would be interested to try it with different kinds of beer.
Give it a try and let us know what you think.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment