Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Add a little spunk to your coffee...


I drink coffee most days.
I would say everyday, but I do have the occasional morning where I wake up a bit too late to make it, or even more occasionally, I crave tea instead.
But some mornings (like a Saturday, for instance) I have a bit more time to put into making coffee for me and the hubs. So...I like to add some spunk to it.

This last Saturday was one of those Saturdays... our coffee needed some spunk, some sparkle, some pizazz, if you will.

So in case you're in that boat too somedays, try this, it's delish...

Brew coffee as normal.
But use chocolate milk instead of cream/regular milk.
And add a splash of kahlua (reason again for Saturday being ideal).
Drizzle with caramel for an extra punch*

You'll fall in love with coffee all over again. Promise.


Also, if you need another tip that's not as spunky but is still a bit jazzed up, try this.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment